Communities of Practice
The National Home Visiting Summit’s Communities of Practice (CoP) focus on developing peer learning communities dedicated to the most pressing issues in the home visiting field. Learn more about CoP topics.
We seek professionals dedicated to the advancement of the home visiting field through collaboration and partnerships. The Summit’s communities serve to:
- Provide a forum for community members to help each other with everyday work needs and problems
- Develop and disseminate best practices, recommendations, and strategies for community members and the wider home visiting field
- Organize, manage, and steward knowledge sharing from which the community can learn from and add to.
- Create innovations ideas, new knowledge, and new practices
We have intentionally designed membership to include options for engagement that are accessible to the busiest of professionals. Community membership allows you to participate in the following:
- Receiving the monthly CoP Digest Newsletter containing information on upcoming webinars and community news
- Community Meetings – each CoP hosts 4-6 webinars throughout the year along with convening during the annual National Home Visiting Summit. Members will have access to join all community meetings and recordings
- Project team participation
- Engage in designing and presenting at the poster session at the annual National Home Visiting Summit