Children grow, develop and learn in the context of their relationships with their family and community. At Start Early, our program focus is on those relationships — in our work with children and families and in our work with our program partners.
Building on what science says children need to thrive, we convene parents and program leaders to facilitate shared learning, ensure quality program implementation and promote innovation. The results are stronger parent-child relationships and more effective early learning programs.
The knowledge and strategies gathered within our networks are shared through program delivery, professional development and policy and advocacy partnerships. The result is a stronger early childhood system — built on what families really need and agile enough to change when those needs shift.
In our Networks:
- We pursue collective goals
- We share data for continuous improvement
- We exchange strategies and develop our workforce
- We test new ideas and pilot innovations
- We collaborate with our policy partners to influence systems and create larger change