What We Value
- Respect for Others – Use appropriate communication for a diverse professional audience
- Speaking your Truth – Be truthful and intentional in your participation and show dignity to those who are being equally willing
- Confidence and Trust – Help us build a safe community by welcoming differing perspectives and valuing the experience and expertise of our participants
What We Won’t Tolerate
We are committed to providing a harassment-free experience for all attendees. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form, including but not limited to:
- Offensive, exclusionary or disrespectful comments related to gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, mental health, age, race, or religion
- Continued disruption of discussion
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Aggressive, threatening or deliberately intimidating language
If you are being harassed by any participant or speaker at the event, notice that someone else is being harassed or have any concerns, please contact the Conference Planner [email protected]. We will respond promptly as we can.
Anyone asked to stop harassing behavior must do so immediately. We reserve the right to terminate anyone’s participation in the event if they do not comply with the Community Agreement.